Welcome to the #1 Audi Q8 Forum and Audi Q8 community dedicated to Audi Q8 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi Q8 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

VWFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Welcome to the Audi Q7 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Gerhun

Reactions
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Q7
Hi, I drive a 2018 Q7. Ink Blue

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Welcome!

neoalius

Reactions
City
Melbourne
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Q5 3.0 TDI 2015
Hello Boys,

I am from Melbourne and drive Q5 3.0 TDI 2015 and A4 B7 2.0i

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

eventdude

Reactions
Howdy all! I’m from Colorado and am driving a 2017 Q7 3.0 Prestige.

NolanG

Reactions
City
London
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2012 Audi Q7 3.0TFSI Prestige
Hi There,

Family machine and first Audi.
2012 Audi Q7 3.0TFSI Prestige. I have always owned VW, but this is the icing on the cake in all categories.

2010-2016 is my favourite Audi Era ( pre-face and face lift)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Espi

Reactions
City
Rock Hill
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Audi SQ8
Hello,
Awaiting production of a 2021 SQ8 Prestige

Fuller St

Reactions
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Q8
Hello, 2020 Q8 Prestige

Reactions
City
Crestwood
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Q7
Hi. New owner. 2021 Q7. Wondering if anyone has suggestions for third party accessories that might increase the storage options for front seat passengers. My prior vehicle was a RAM 1500, which has HUGE storage areas in the console, two glove boxes, storage in the door, storage in the dash, etc. I love my new Q7, but it's really limited in front-seat storage options.

Qwksnd

Reactions
City
Kalispell
State
MT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Q8
Welcome to the Audi Q7 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

I just purchased a 2021 Q8 from Max Ricci at AudiBozeman--it is Vicuna Beige Metallic with Blackout Package--beautiful--traded my 2019 E-tron -- Montana is not a good place to find a lot of charging stations without stressing out

Reaky

Reactions
City
Bowling Green
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Q7
Hello, 2014 Q7

Reactions
City
Palm Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Q7
Hello all, Rougarou392 here in sunny Florida. 2012 Q7 Premium Plus, White.

Other autos:
2021 Challenger Widebody Scatpack, Hellraisin, with mods, performance upgrades.
2016 Hyundai Gen Coupe Ultimate, Empire State Gray, with mods, performance upgrades.

Topaz

Reactions
City
fort lauderdale
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Q7
Hello, happy driver of a 2019 Q7 in South Florida, US

Reactions
City
Pretoria
State
Non-US
Country
South Africa
What I Drive
2006 Touareg V6 Tdi
Hello everyone, Sandile from South Africa, Pretoria

DPD999

Reactions
City
El Cerrito
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2008 Q7 S-Line Premium
Hello All, thanks for the add and your wonderful Q7 forum. First time Audi owner after many Volvos, Benz, Bmw's and a few VW's , I recently bought a used 2008 Q7 S-Line Premium in what appeared to be great condition for having 130K+ on it but 1500 miles and 2 weeks later it's problematic issues started presenting themselves... most recent is the MMI going blacked out intermittently and randomly I've tried the 3 button reset several times, it shuts down then reboots only to either black out again or when it does stay live gets stuck/frozen in the Navigation mode and is inoperable no matter how many buttons I push/pound on? I really like the car and I know they are as temperamental as any other German built automobile but not sure if I want to deal with the incredible amount of upcoming (?) electrical issues.... any advice other than sell it ASAP? Much appreciated

inesw

Reactions
City
Berlin
State
DE
Country
Germany
What I Drive
Audi A3
Audi Q7 may seem expensive for many people.

Reactions
City
Harlingen
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2009 Q7 Prestige

Evening all yall. I am Karen my Fancy VW is a 2009 Q7 Prestige and we have a true love hate relationship.

NolanG

Reactions
City
London
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2012 Audi Q7 3.0TFSI Prestige
Hello All, thanks for the add and your wonderful Q7 forum. First time Audi owner after many Volvos, Benz, Bmw's and a few VW's , I recently bought a used 2008 Q7 S-Line Premium in what appeared to be great condition for having 130K+ on it but 1500 miles and 2 weeks later it's problematic issues started presenting themselves... most recent is the MMI going blacked out intermittently and randomly I've tried the 3 button reset several times, it shuts down then reboots only to either black out again or when it does stay live gets stuck/frozen in the Navigation mode and is inoperable no matter how many buttons I push/pound on? I really like the car and I know they are as temperamental as any other German built automobile but not sure if I want to deal with the incredible amount of upcoming (?) electrical issues.... any advice other than sell it ASAP? Much appreciated
MMI Circuit Board. Some fluid has got it’s way to the board. Common issue.
Open it up and try the ISOPROPYL wipe down. If That doesn’t work, replace it. Ensure the correct revision is purchased. Check with your local Audi dealer with your VIN.

JBM_425

Reactions
City
Tualatin
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid

Guten tag! I live in the Pacific NW and am semi-retired (only working part-time now). I love my current 2014 Toyota Avalon Limited Hybrid, but it makes a lousy SUV for hauling my rocket stuff and camping gear to the central Oregon desert east of Bend where our club leases land to fly big rockets, not to mention my camping gear. It's also not good for towing travel trailers or U-haul trailers picking up rental lawn/yard equipment. I was looking at Toyota Highlander or Highlander Hybrids, but they are much more expensive than 2017-18 Q7s in my area and don't even have CarPlay or four-way adjustable lumbar support (which my Avalon does, ironically). I realize repairs are more expensive in Audis than Toyotas, but the deals on Q7s may be too good to pass up!

Reactions
City
Sioux Falls
State
SD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 Audi SQ8
New member! We just purchased a Q7 and an SQ8! Going to have to upgrade the Sub in these babies. B&O Premium with 3D.