Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Wheel spacers photos

Gray

Reactions
City
Havant
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3
Hi peeps,

I know there’s lots of spacer photos out there but the pic I’m interested in is of the spacer fitted and how much it shows through your wheel spokes.

I’ve got the standard 18” wheels And am currently looking at either the H & R 12 & 15mm in silver or the forge anodised black ones.

Now the million dollar question is what does the black look like against the silver wheel & hub- silly or not really noticeable?

The forge are approx £60 cheaper including the longer bolts, the H & R come with bolts at £220.

Many thanks

Attachments

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
dont see it. so dont worry about it.

RajMD

Reactions
City
Sacramento
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 Audi S3
New to the Forum. Just got my S3 about a month ago and love it. Wanted a slightly more aggressive look but didn't want to buy new wheels. Found these spacers from Venum in California. $120 ish on Amazon. 10 mm front, 15 mm rear with stock 19" wheels. They look great and were easy to install. Came with the correct ball seat extended lugs. Did a short drive and no vibrations!!!!

Attachments