Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Question

Hacosta

Reactions
City
San Salvador
State
Non-US
Country
El Salvador
What I Drive
S3/2022
Hello everyone,
Just bought an S3/2022, car is being delivered to El Salvador, understand that the version that they send to Mexico and Central America (El Salvador); is different to the one they send to the USA. Car comes with 18” rims and would like to install 19”, some people tell me I cant because the suspension is not set up for the 19’s, is that true? What could happen?
Thanks all,
H

SW_S3

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
I can't think of a reason 19s would not work, the car comes with 18s stock and 19s are offered as a factory option. I have the factory 19s and a set of spark 17s for snow. 034 Motorsports has nice stud/nut kits now if you want to convert to studs to allow easier wheel changes (winter/track).

Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Audi S3
Hello everyone,
Just bought an S3/2022, car is being delivered to El Salvador, understand that the version that they send to Mexico and Central America (El Salvador); is different to the one they send to the USA. Car comes with 18” rims and would like to install 19”, some people tell me I cant because the suspension is not set up for the 19’s, is that true? What could happen?
Thanks all,
H
you should be able to run a 19' wheel on the car with no issues. The only difference is you will have a smaller tire thread due to the wheel being bigger.