Welcome to the #1 Audi Q8 Forum and Audi Q8 community dedicated to Audi Q8 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi Q8 Forum today!

HELP! Need better exhaust sound

joshjjgc

Reactions
City
Springfield
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Q8
I'm looking for after market exhaust system or way to improve the sound. The amazing look of the Q8 does NOT match the sound... I know... I should have waited for RS etc etc. But oh well. Any direction would help.

Curtman54

Reactions
City
Roslindale
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Audi Q8
Hi, looks like no one was able to advise you. Have you resolved the issue? I’m a new 2020 Q8 owner having the same concern. Thanks

Curtman54

Reactions
City
Roslindale
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Audi Q8
I'm looking for after market exhaust system or way to improve the sound. The amazing look of the Q8 does NOT match the sound... I know... I should have waited for RS etc etc. But oh well. Any direction would help.
Hi, a couple of years too late but I did a resi-delete and it gave me exactly what I was looking for. I first saw it done on YouTube. I wasn’t looking for any snap crackle pop super loud track sound. Just a nice deeper exhaust tone. That’s exactly what I got. I love listening to it down shift specifically. My engine is the 3.0 T… I’m not trying to fake an 8 cyl. sound.
I think it’s perfect.